Wednesday 4 January 2012

Hello,Welcome and Happy New Year!

Happy new year to all!
 2011 has past and a new year is here! 2012. In the new year I have already done something I planned to do, make a new blog! This blog will have the animations and photos I make. I hope you will all enjoy them. 
Well everyone welcome to my new Blog - 3,2,1 Smile! I can't wait to start uploading my animations and photos, so you all can see what I can do.
I hope everyone has a happy and safe 2012, and enjoy the rest of your holidays!

EmJay


Hey

teeheehee
This is my LPS Blythe doll.I have had her since last June; July but she still doesn't have a name. Any suggestions for a name? 

3 comments:

  1. hello EmJay! cool name :D I really like both of your new blog settings! Can't wait until Monday :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either!

    Try to upload my vimeo to my blog,

    Em Jay
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi EmJay,

    I absolutely and positively love your new blog, the name, background and idea is totally brilliant. I personally don't know a name, but what i normally do, is check what she is called originally. For example, if the box says flower yellow bloom, I might call her daisy. If it said something like blue heaven, I may call her sky, and so on. I hope you do think of a name that captures her look, I am not to sure though sorry. good luck on your name quest though, and i know you will think of something cute.
    LOL (lots of love) Sophiaxxxxxx <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete